Welcome to PHL Winter 2022-2023 Season.
Games start this friday Oct 7 @ 9pm. Season schedule has been posted.
- Bring your own individual water bottles. No team sets will be supplied nor are they encouraged.
- There are no team locker rooms. There is one common dressing room and it's not large.
- Helmets and gloves are required. Visors/cages and ball hockey shin pads are recommended. We don't want injuries.
- Games will be run time only; no clock stoppages and the general play clock will be:
Game format will be 4 v 4 plus goalie. OT will be 3 v 3 plus goalie.Penalties will be called like normal, resulting in 4 vs 3 powerplay for 3 min run time for minor infractions (at referee's discretion). Two men down will result in 5 v 3 powerplay. Minor penalties will be 3 min run time. Major penalties will result in the offending player/team remaining short handed for the full 7 min duration, run time.No offsides or icing will be called.No fighting. We are all 3 years older since the last PHL season. You will be suspended and look like a phud for being suspended when you know 98% of the other players.
- Warm up - 2 min
- First half - 24 min
- Half time - 2 min
- Second half - 22 min
- OT - 5 min
- Sudden death shootout; only 1 shooter per side is guaranteed, so the first team to miss after opponent scores loses the game.